Piano Comedy Show
Richard’s one-man show combines boogie-woogie romps with classical concertos, Liberace with Beethoven, and pratfalls with dance in performances so full of energy and spontaneity that audiences never know what Richard is going to do next.
- Tony Markey, Cruise Director, Azamara Cruises:
- “Ridiculously popular…great houses and great feedback from guests”
- Las Vegas Sun:
- “Had the audience in hysterical applause…he’s winning raves for his wacky, offbeat performances”
- Bill Handel, KFI 640, Los Angeles Radio:
- “He’s so damned entertaining, it’s almost hard to believe!”